NeuroInfluence Sales Intensives
Sydney – 12th – 14th March, 2018
Sydney – 30th May – 1st June, 2018
Building a successful business can be difficult enough without old-school sales techniques sabotaging your progress.
Like it or not, sales form the cornerstone of a financially successful business. If you’re not selling to your full potential, your cornerstone is weak and you are suffering financially.
SalesSPACE guarantees a very different approach to sales in a 2.5 Day NeuroInfluence Sales Intensive. By implementing a unique sales system you will work with Rachel Bourke to master the true art of influence, the science of decision-making and the way to elegantly ‘lead’ not ‘force’ a sale; accelerating business growth and securing your reputation as a leader in your industry.
During the 2.5 Day NeuroInfluence Sales Intensive you will learn how to:
- Sell Confidently
- develop a mindset that allows you to feel relaxed, empowered and in control of your sales conversations.
- Find your Uniqueness
- develop Your Perfect Pitch, articulate what you do in a way that stops people in their tracks.
- Develop a Success focus
- enjoy a new level of confidence as you naturally lead a prospective client from ‘slightly interested’ to ‘sold’ following the unique sales system.
- Create Opportunity
- be so memorable that even if people don’t need what you do, they will unconsciously become an advocate; sending prospective clients your way.
- Build Rapport
- learn the intricate methods of reading others so you can lead a conversation and very quickly build deep levels of respect and connection.
- Prove your Professionalism
- know what to say when following-up so you cement your credibility.
- Secure Referrals
- Learn how to ask for testimonials and references in a natural manner, one that consistently leads to raving 3rd Party Endorsements.
Don’t miss out on our next NeuroInfluence Sales Intensive
Book now for March, 2017
NeuroInfluence, guaranteeing optimal results.
I have been in real estate for over 20 years and thought I had an excellent knowledge of sales. Rachel immediately improved my success rate. By focusing on my wording I began sounding more polished and different to all the other sales agents in my area. I have no doubt that Rachel has put me in a superior position to my competitors.
Rosalie Gordon. Sales Director. Ray White Petersham NSW
A fantastic experience, and you come away with skills that will serve you a lifetime. I’m really thankful to Rachel for teaching me things that take me into a comfort zone whereby previously I felt so uncomfortable. I had a great deal of difficulty articulating my passion about what I do and putting it into terms that are really easily understood by the people that I want to be dealing with. I cannot recommend the entire course highly enough. Its fun, its hands on, its intense, its all sorts of things all in one go.
Kirsten Hartley. Biodynamic Farming Specialist and author